Cacao food of Gods!
Cacao is a powerful medicine, yet it´s gentle and soothing the heart. In meditation practice, cacao has a lot to do with the heart Chakra. It supports the healing process, it helps to clear the emotional blockages as well as stimulate the joy within.
When cacao prepared with the prayer and intention to connect with the essence of love, together with the high quality of the beans and high doses, it has an effect on the physical level and slowly relaxing the mind and allow the heart to take back its voices.
Cacao ceremony is the medium between the physical body and the essence of love within. It helps us to communicate with ourselves on a deeper level, yet it has no hallucination in the mind. Rather, bring back the clarity and soberness to oneself. It helps to see life with the eyes of love and compassion for oneself and others.
“We offer the ceremony with a guided meditation that spontaneously from moment to moment. We do not plan for what may happen during the ceremony, we create the safe space for You to dive deep within. We are the messenger, we bring the message through our voices, instruments, words. Each ceremony is unique and never be the same twice.” – Maya
Many times, I hold the space with other healer, artists, medicine family.
The essence of my work is to share with You the power of self- healing, self-love through meditation with the support of the plant medicine such Cacao. By watching the breath, we can heal the physical pain as well as emotional dis-ease.
I am not here to heal You, I simply CAN’T! I only here to walk You through the process of self-redicovey, and to share with You the wisdom that I’ve remembered, in hope that You will realize You own truth and wisdom that You are born with it.
Healing is so paradox, when we realized that everything happened for us and not to us! The wall that we created to protect ourselves fall apart! The wall of fear disappeared, and in that very moment we allow the light of love to enter.
In fact, nothing to be healed as You are complete right here and right now, but only through the loving eyes You can see this quality in Yourself and in others.
- We suggest not to have such heavy food at least 3 hours before the ceremony starts.
What You will need to bring along
- We suggest You to wear a comfortable clothes, yet keep Your body warm as the ceremony takes place in the evening time and during the journey often the body feels cold.
- The session will be sitting meditation and lay down during the journey. Feel free to bring pillows, blankets everything cosy and comfy.
- You can bring Your important items to be part of the ceremony. We will prepare the Altar and You can leave Your sacred items on the Altar from the beginning to the end and You will bring it back with You.
- We suggest You to drink a lot of water at least one hour after drinking Cacao and through the evening/night to keep Your body hydrated.
Important: If You are taking any anti depression and other medication, please let us know in advance.
For more info, please contact us.